Monday, February 21, 2011

GirlTalk

It was 2:25am. The phone was ringing and it was my girlfriend Daisy.

(over the phone)

Daisy: Anne, how are you?
Me: So you called me at 2am to ask me how I am. Okay spill it.
Daisy: I knew it. He wasn't going to Hongkong. He was with her.
Me: Hahaha. What's new with that.
Daisy: I'm leaving him.
Me: Oh so you got back together? You said that about eight months ago. And of course last week and about three days ago.
Daisy: Anne, stop laughing this is serious. I think it's because of the distance. He's always on trips. And maybe he's just lonely. He needs someone beside him. And i'm not there for him.
Me: And you're keeping up with that excuse of yours for the longest time. The only distance i see here is the distance between you and reality. He's not into you gurl. Move on.
Daisy: Oh? Look who's talking.
Me: Hey, I am moving on. We're friends now.
Daisy: Friends? Don't make me laugh.  Can you seriously do that, be friends with a guy you love?
Me: Love-D.Beggars can't be choosers. I'm cool with that. Mawawala din to.
Daisy: That's stupid.
Me: Stupid? right..i wasn't the one who stalked my ex just to see if he's with a girl.
Daisy: And i'm not the one who still calls and texts even if the guy said "Stop, I don't love you".
Me: Atleast i didn't call a guy then play our themesong on the background. Who was that again? Oh, you!
Daisy: Maybe you forgot about having  a canteen closed and inviting people to drink 'cause it's his birthday.
Me: Do you remember that woman who thought of that diabolical scheme of getting her ex's new girlfriend raped then salvaged?
Daisy: Oh yeah, and ofcourse that woman who just saw a guy less than six times then cried every night for six months? Classic.
Me: Eto epic. There was this girl who for a month drank Ginebra San Miguel every night while listening to Nazareth's Love hurts..."love hurts, love scars...". God she was crazy.
Daisy: Hey it wasn't gin. And i like the song.
Me: Ah, ikaw pala yun? (laughing) Oh, naubusan ka na?
Daisy: (laughing) We're crazy. Smart intelligent women going crazy for love.
Me: No. YOU are crazy.
Daisy: Liar.Plastic.
Me: You're the one calling at 2am, right?

1 comment: