Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Running after you in the rain just ain’t my style anymore

I choose to leave you.

It was just this morning that I realized that I was so tired.
It wasn’t because of the work load for today.
It wasn’t because I have a bad hangover.
It wasn’t because I had to finish my script till 2 am.

It was because I snapped.
I was too tired of arguments.
Too tired of explaining myself.
Too tired of apologizing.
Too tired of being blamed.
Too tired of waiting in vain for nothing.
Too tired of being hurt.

If loving someone would mean
Chaos, complications and sleepless nights
Then I rebuff.

Better to be alone at night
Better to wake up not thinking about anyone anymore.

I refuse to be enslaved.
I refuse to be taken for granted.
I refused to be chained.
I refused to be pinned down to the ground.

I am just too tired…and I’m giving you up…for good!

1 comment:

  1. i so like this! :)) congratulations ma'am!! :)) merry christmas!! seriously.. MERRY christmas!!

    ReplyDelete