Friday, November 5, 2010

“Again, from the top!.. and one, two, three..”

We love to love and get hurt.  The pain of hurting may seem addictive. Although it may be like that, this emotion can as well be a deep realization that we are indeed ALIVE. Getting hurt may become a gratification of that sinkhole we call love. It may all be a trap of destiny and whoever falls loses and whoever loses the biggest claim supremacy in the tolerance game, the pain threshold league…
Funny how someone after six years of unbearable pain can still savor the bitterness of another pain.
We call it stupidity, craziness, martyrdom. I call it the “what-ifs”, the “what-might-have-happen-after-all-that-has happened” and what ought to be after all that has become. And through this we try to justify, we try to give meaning, we try to reason out…and helplessly we get eaten up by these “what ifs”. and again..before we know it, we are caught up for another round of the paingame.
This is what I have to say…..
I choose what I should remember and forget.. thoughts that tend to prove that I was rejected and hurt-DELETE. He calls it selective amnesia, I call it moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment